Saturday, June 03, 2006

MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT THIS HALF-TERM



I must say that this half-term has gone to quick, i need at least another week. The funny thing is that i told myself on Monday that i would leave all my coursework until the weekend before i go back to school as i wanted to enjoy the weather. I went to Southend on Thursday with my two mates Natalie and Kelly and met my cousin Jo there. We made sure we brought our towels so we can chill out on the beach. It rained half the time we was there. But we didnt let the rain get in our way, we went on a couple of rides including the water log and relaxed on the beach, with our umbrellas up.
Yesterday we took the 15 bus down to trafalgar square and we walked down Whitehall to see the protestors in Parliment Square. We saw Brian Haw on he's nearly 5 year protest outside Parliment. We got talking to a few other protesters and i spoke to this 70 year old man who turns up every morning to protest and goes home to his wife every evening even though she disagrees with him protesting and what he is protesting against ( The Iraq War). I managed to say hello to Brian but he was busy talking to journalists so we didnt get into a conversation.
So i spent most of my half-term out and about with freinds and the weather wasn't as good as we hoped. It is now the weekend and i promised myself that i would do my coursework even though it is now blazing sunshine and 25 degrees outside. I probably wont keep to my promise.

5 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Love your site and your mission...u r such a beautiful person! Oh and what's a Hippie?

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Here's a site that is useful regarding safety blogging including ways to report Thinkuknow

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

thanks roz ill check that out.

i need to get going with my blog as keeleys is already better than mine......... so perfect....lol

cant wait till nandos. see ya tonight!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Keeley said...

my blog is good he he he ...lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home