Thursday, September 14, 2006

A free top, an interview on radio and a Ronan Keating!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, hey Tony, oooh-ahh.
I wanna knowwwwwwwwwwww if you'll make trade fair (fade trair)!

Along with a band of drumers (the biggest band I've ever been in) and a group of hyper (in a possitive way) kids, that was one of many songs we sang in order to proclaim our feelings on fair trade.

I arrived at work today and after morning prayers I got straight back to the work I was doing yesterday. At lunch me and Graeme decided to go join a protest. We were joined by a mate of Graeme's and we met Roz and Emma there. It was great. Incase you were wondering why I had a Sarah Bowels title then here is the explanation:

A free top- whilst we were gathering at the start of the march a guy was handing out free "beat the drum" tops so I thought I'd grab one. (Hey, it was free)

An interview on radio- I know, I know. I will be happy to give out my autograph anytime. Whilst marching down Whitehall, me and Roz was approached by a guy from LBS Radio who wanted to interview us young folk. I was asked a few questions and gave assertive awnsers back.

and a Ronan Keating- Well, whilst sitting on the grass by the stage, Ronan Keating came on. Thought i'd get to the point. I got a bit exited so moved closer to the stage with a camera in my hand. I took a few photos and then sat back down.

Well I haven't detailed this post to the highest of standards but im very tired and can't be too bothered to make it perfect. Work experiance has been good and even more posts will follow...

MAKE FAIR TRADE HISTORY!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

sounds like you had a really good time... i wish i was there!!! why did that man let in school!? i should have been there!

anyway, enjoy the rest of your work experience. i hate to say it but it will be gone before you know it!

ps: can i have your autograph? I know its on high demand but please please pleassssseee!?!?

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

AHHHHHHH!

Cheers Josh!

Well Josh, if it wasn't for you I would be worse off right now.

Sometimes when I go a bit over the top you can bring me back into the real world.

And thanks for being my mate! If it wasn't for you and all the laughs we have. I would probably be the biggest nerd going.

So thanks Josh!!!!!!!!

p.s......... I hope Mr. Benson turns up at your work experiance.

I know you don't want him to but I just know he would have alot of "fun" seeing you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home