Saturday, June 10, 2006



ENGLAND 1 PARAGUAY 0

Im really happy that England beat Paraguay today. I love seeing all the flags around the houses, it makes you feel patriotic. The sad thing is that nearly 3000 people turned out at Canary Wharf to see the game and happened to be either a part or in the middle of a riot. My brother James said that racist tempers triggered the riots. Now because of these silly people it is most likely that they will not show any more games on big screens at Canary Wharf . Didn't these ignorrant people stop to think that parents had children present. Didn't they stop to think that innocent people were about to get trampelled on by riot police.

My dad who is Scotish allowed me to fly the flag today. He is not supporting England this world cup. I wont even tell you who he is supporting. It was also my mus birthday today so happy birthday to her, We had a BBQ to celebrate and family and freinds came round to join us in celebrating her 40th ( shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell any one that ). It was a great day even though i didnt get to see the whole game as i had to go to work during the second half ( im doing my bit to help the british economy...... just like the queen is by doing an amazing job in representing our country....you here that keeley) Anyway the weather is great and im not getting my coursework done. I believe that god is giving me a sign ( the beautiful weather) telling me not do bother with GCSE's and enjoy the sun.

5 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

It is a shame about Canary Wharf, Tom said he found the atmosphere quite oppressive there when he passed through. Its a pity a few people ruin it for the rest...although from what I hear the area wasn't laid out as well as it could have been which, with alcohol and sunshine (or sunstroke) bad organization/layout could have added fuel to the fire. Say Happy Birthday from me to ur Mum.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Keeley said...

are they not allowing people to watch the next games on the big screen, or is this what you think may be a result.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

its what i think keeley! its a shame though

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Keeley said...

i no because i bet the atmosphere would be wicked down there but people get drunk and do stupid things.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

dude, gotta love the world cup. im so excited cause germany is going to win. and using god as an excuse not to do homework... who hasnt done that?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home