Wednesday, August 16, 2006



Trying to swallow the Bible!
Im at a point in my life where im very happy to be a Christian. Im really happy that God is in my life. Does that sound weird?

Its like all i want to be these days is the perfect Christian. Everything i do involves God in some way. I feel like all i want to do is celebrate the fact that God is in my life. I was reading Sarah Bowels blog the other day and on one of her famous lists it said that she used to want to be the best ever Christian, like perfect. I think im at that stage.

I don't think i will ever be "the perfect Christian" but i can try my best to make Gods Kingdom as perfect as possible and live up to the true meaning of Jesus Christ; who died for our sins and rose again to forgive us!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

you can only try your best at being 'the perfect christian'.. and so far you are doing a great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home