Sunday, July 23, 2006

On yer bike.......!
Riding down East India Dock Road, me, Craig and Keeley went on a bike ride to Tower Bridge. It was good exersise and i loved the fact that we all drove in the road because Keeley has very strong and angry opinions against those who ride on the side walks. Once we were half way back she changed her mind and wanted to get of the dangerous roads.

I was very proud of myself today, i took us all the way to Tower Bridge without really getting lost seeing as we basically followed the 15 route. But on the way back we took another route. Keeley and Craig (no offence guys) had no idea where to go, but unlike them i dont have a car so im used to walking and getting public transport more often which gives me more of an idea where i am and where im going. The day was good, Nick and Lisa pulled out a really good service this morning and the bike ride was good exersise for me. It shocked me how many other people actually ride bikes, we were not alone out there.

For Nick and Lisa, i learned alot from your service today :0)

From 1 John 1: 8-10

"If we say we have no sin, we are fooling ourselves, and the truth is not in us. But if we confess our sins, he will forgive our sins, because we can trust God to do what is right. He will clense us from all the wrongs we have done. If we say we have not sinned, we make God a liar, and we do not accept God's teachings"

8 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Keeley said...

but i didn't get off the roads only at times when you or craig put my life at danger,for example when you just decided to turn without letting me know, you just said we have to get off the road, i so i did. lol. Or when criag cut me up because he wanted to be in next to you and a car was about to pull out. Apart from that i was fine and drove comfotably in the road. lol.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Keeley said...

*Craig
*comfortably
sorry for spelling mistakes typing too fast

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Nice expediton guys...great idea...makes me wanna get my, ok not my bike, Jane's bike out and feel the wind in my hair...I would cycle to work but people would laugh.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Keeley said...

wel yea because you only live around down the road

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

the constant argueing up club was getting us nowhere but im sorry if i asumed that you 2 knew where we was going. And BTW Keeley, if i turned a corner too quick then you should have carried on driving strait. Its not my fault that you never knew the way lol.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Didn't mean to sound mean in that comment, but your first comment Keeley made me and Craig sound really dangerous.

We all made mistakes and we will all learnt from them.

I personally think we done ok considering it was our first time on the roads.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

U guys were great...u didn't die and you didn't kill anyone and you had a good day - what more can you ask for?

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they could ask what is the meaning in life? or what time is it? they could ask many things roz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home