Friday, July 28, 2006

Busy Week!
It was one of those weeks where every spare minute of your time was savoured. Waking up early every morning to either go jogging or cycling, kids summer club (Paradise Pirates), senior club and evenings out with senior club was tiering work. Every spare moment i had was to be spent on clearing out my room as it's being decorated whilst im away. I must say though, it has been a fun week.

Its been fun meeting new people and getting to know Bukeala! We had good laughs!
Its been fun going to watch We Will Rock You, especially dancing on the chairs with Kelly and then the sing along walk and bus drive on the way home!
Its been great hanging out with junior kids and joining in with their games. I love it when they support eachother and learn new skills!
Its been fun touring the Docklands Museum with the kids and learning more about pre-Eastend with them!
I really enjoyed my week at senior club. Tabble tennis has been fun and the cooking with the one and only Diane was brilliiant.Theres not a bad bone in her!..........or her chicken!
It was fun going to Wings Buffet and enjoying a fab meal with good freinds.
Im very proud of my jogging and cycling venture. I just hope i keep it up!
It was fun going bowling and winning, i prefered the posotive atmosphere better though. I mean, bowling can be a competetive game.

I really enjoyed my week!

3 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

busy week yes so tell me doing all of that what was the point? i mean yeah sure it was fun but now what you go on holiday i belive and when you come back then waht no more club just the shitty hot weather to keep you company and you most probaley will make friends on holiday but so fucking what i mean in the end whos need companions when you have a knife and your wrist

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

anonymous...why don't you say who you are...if you are trying to be funny then great but sometimes you come across as being a bit on the mean side rather than funny.

If you seriously need some kind of support and you know me then you know that you can come to me I will support you and try to help...or check out one of the many sites on the internet from Childline to The Samaritans.

If you are joking - its really not very funny.

If you are Josh come back to club -we miss you...or if you are on holidays - enjoy them...and if you have time to comment on blogs perhaps you could update your blog or start a new one as you always have interesting views and we woudl like to hear more about your theories and opinions.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

i must say........i do agree with Roz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home