Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Golden Jubilee! (50th post)...

Let the good times role. Its my 50th post and my blogging venture has only just begun! I have posted of Art. I have posted of polotics. I have posted of Poverty, Pessimism and Peace and every time I have asked for advice or stated questions I have finded difficult to understand, there has always been a great response through your comments!

Today was a good day. I arrived at work just before 9am and chained up my bike in the car park. When I arrived at work experiance yesterday I had to endure the 3 hour meeting that takes place every month reviewing the progress overseas. Although it was quite hard to understand word to word what was going on, it was a good chance for me to get a fair idea what the international developement (ID) department is all about. If it wasn't for the Harribo and miniture heroes, I would have been lost!

After lunch with the "team" I had a small interview with the Director (boss) and I was very enthusiastic about working with ID. The interview really consisted of me saying what I want to get out of the whole experiance. I simply said I wanted to broaden my knowledge on what ID do incase I considered it as a future career. I got some great job advice and have learned a great deal from my 2 days working so far.

More on work experiance to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home