Friday, September 01, 2006

Im tired, really tired!

I can't wait to go back to school. I need the rest. Its summer and I've never felt so physically tired in my life. I can't run. I cant go a day without having a nap. I just can't wait till im back at school and resting!

Incase anyone is wondering why i have a map of the South East on my blog, it points out the place where I stayed at a caravan. The last post i done stated my holiday aims. This is how i done:

  1. I didn't blog all week, as you can see!
  2. Not to get lost. We beat the car!
  3. I read about 3 pages of The End of Racism, got angry and through it on the floor. But i read about 350 pages of a new book. Angels and Demons. That one of my list. YAY!!
  4. I did get impatient with Craig
  5. But he got impatient with me (i think)
  6. I only spent £2.10. I'm not gonna buy a guitar though. Instead im gonna buy lots of CD's and books!
  7. Oh, I enjoyed my holiday and i didn't worry about coursework!

Im so proud of myself!

7 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

I wanna, is it a long read!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

well done sounds like you did well with all your aims...i cant believe u beat the car! lol

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

hey well done...mo-cy diaries is a quick read...

tired...tired u say...whats that...u r invincible...we all are...zzZZZZ...sorry yes well i'm off to ireland to sleep...and be looked after by my mum...yay!!!!

C u when I come back

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Have a nice rest!

See you soon! Che's relative!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Thomas when are you at IHQ for your work experience?

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Good to have you back. I am very impressed that you only spent £2.10. If you could have a word with my children, that would be great! I'm reading "Through The Exile" at the moment, all about the changing profile of the East End and some of the racial tensions encountered over the years. V.interesting, especially as it mentions places that you will know and recognise. I'll lend it to you when(if) I finish it.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Gordon-

Im at IHQ from the 11th - 22nd September!

Wendy-

Is the book big! Im just gonna finish Angels and Demons in the next couple of days and then im gonna read this book i bought yesterday! Motor Cycle diaries- Che Guevera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home