Friday, August 25, 2006

Ok! This is it. Im officially going to try and not blog until this time next week. I will try my best and not look for internet access over the next week. I will just have to wait until im back. These are my holiday missions!

  1. Not to blog for a week (that'll be hard)
  2. Not to get lost on the way there (me and Craig are getting our bikes and a train)
  3. To read atleast 100 more pages of The End of Racism
  4. Not to get impatient with Craig
  5. Try not to make Craig impatient with me (I can be annoying sometimes too)
  6. Not too spend any money as i want to buy a guitar.
  7. Finally, enjoy my holiday and stop worrying about getting coursework done!

I hope no one has too much fun while im away!


5 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

1. its easy not to blog for a week- you did it for about 15 years of your life!
2. your never lost if you have a map
3. thats alot of pages, dont be so hard on yourself!
4. i have warned craig
5. i didnt think there was any need to warn you (but maybe i should have)
6. the best things in life are free
7. you dont need coursework cos your an A***** student anyway! (but do it when you get back)

thanks for all the well dones!!.. have a good time!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

oi!

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

o sorry wasnt sure what you were insinuating

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Have you thought about when you'd like to get together for our discussion group? We'd like to start next week. When are you back off holiday?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Sarah- Thanks for the list!

Josh- That song is so crap, they dont even say hypocrisy right!

Laura- Im ready for the discussion group anytime. I'll see you Sunday so we can chat then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home