Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It'll all be over in a Year!
Ok, its 9.54 in the morning and I've got one more hour of my Summer Holidays left. Hmmmm, what to do other than contemplate what a stressful time consuming year it will be. I just know within the first hour of being back at school I will have more course work thrusted into my hands.

This morning I woke up extra early so i had time to finish my current read 'Angels and Demons'. I was planning on finishing it last night but it was 11pm and i had 112 pages to go, i wasn't going to read that many pages before going bed. Tonight im planning on starting Motor Cycle Diaries. Its a short read, a breather from the 620 page Angels and Demons would be nice.

I will have to start looking for a college soon. City of Westminster was at the top of my list but im beggining to have second thoughts. I will be doing my work experiance this time next week and I can't wait. 2 weeks away from school working with IHQ. Wendy- if you happen to read this before Saturday would you please remember to ask what time i have to arrive at work on the Monday. Thanks.

The discussion group starts tonight and I'm looking foward to it. Discussing the drought in the South East will be fun. Won't it Wendy!! There's something about Kevin and Wendy's Church sermons that always stick with me. There's alot of things that I myself can compare with Kevin and Wendy as a Christian. Also i remember reading through Angels and Demons last night when a preist said "If not You, Who. If not Now, When". I also remember one sermon Wendy done stating that God's love is the most powerful thing ever. That evening i went cinema with Craig and at the end of the film the final song stated those words too.

Well, I'm going to get ready for school now. Peace!

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

one more year, and as i always say it will go so fast! i dont know what your schools like with coursework, but i did most of mine in year 10.

btw next time i see you i will bring you that thing about 6th forms and colleges in westinster to help you with those second thoughts.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Thnanks Sarah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home