Friday, October 13, 2006

Under Pressure!

Ok here is my dilema. It's not the biggest problem in the world. Well I mean I could be half way through my life by now if i lived in Botswana so I need to stop the moaning about my life.

Last Wedesday I joined the music club after school and just like everyone else who wanted to play an instrument, I had to join this "school band". Unlike everyone else in the "band" I have only started learning. Everyone else is already taking music as a GCSE so they actually know what on earth they are doing. Last week I thought I was doing ok, well I was. But yesterday as I was still learning to play the first part of Every breath you take on guitar, everyone else was beggining to get bored so we moved on to the chorus. YAY! more work for Thomas. I swear I have the hardest part.

So here is my dilema! Not only do i have to learn Every breath you take on guitar by Wednesday, I actually have to keep in time! Who said that was a part of the deal!!

4 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Sarah YEAH? said...

just try your best and they cant ask anything more from you. you may not learn it all perfectly by wednesday, but you will have learned something new and given it your best shot.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Hey Sarah!

Go on MSN!

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

josh u r very funny

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Thomas...u did some great practice today...& tomorrow take my guitar...which u can practice with on sunday...then monday back at club and tuesday...and by wednesday...u will have either the timing, the sound, or sore fingers...or of course all 3...I have faith in u...anyway they need u...u no they do...they can't do it without the guitar so don't worry...u can do it...and if u can't as fast as u like there is always Josh's advice which u can laugh at in the mean time and tell the others in the band to make them laugh too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home