Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Computer Nerd...(photo copiers not included)

You know when you get that feeling that you haven't got a good grade eventhough you think you deserve it. I felt like that today.

A couple of weeks ago, on Wednesday I was told that my very much unfinished piece of ICT coursework which was very much unfinished was due in that day. I panicked. How on earth was I going to get that piece of coursework completed; worth a whole 1/3 of my final mark.

That evening strait after school I was heading strait to ICT to complete whatever I could. Then I remembered that I promised someone else I'd meet them in the library to help them with there coursework. I went to the library. After a full hour of doing coursework with this guy I left them on their way and was off to finish mine, hopefully!!!

It was now 6pm and after doing a full section of my coursework in hours I wasn't finished. But at 6pm everyone has to be off our school site. No way!!! I've tried too hard and wasn't leaving till my coursework was completed. It even got to the point of my protest where the teacher had to access my files from the "special computer" to print of my unfinished work and log me off. And that was it, my grade was gonna be crap and I had given up on ICT. It was now 6.15, I ran to Wednesday club!

Today we got our results back. I didn't want mine. I refused to accept it and insisted she let me complete my coursework. I was determined, but she refused. I was not a happy Gertrude! Until I got my grade, eventhough my work was unfinished!!!
95% - A*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home