Monday, February 19, 2007

So far today...

Today I woke up a bit early to go cycling. Like I said, getting back in the habbit. I went cycling yesterday evening and was thinking to myself all evening how on earth Roz could complain so much about having a sore 'behind' after just cycling once. Today I understood! And I sympathise!

I set of from my house at 7am heading towards Bricklane in search of begals (mmmmm begals!). 5 minutes into riding and my bum was sore. I tried to do a Roz and sit only on one side of the seat - thus nearly killing myself! But it wasn't only the one side ride that nearlly killed me, the fumes of the cars and lorries nearly did the trick. I was stuck in the middle of a traffic jam being chocked and blined by exhuast fumes. For the first time in a long while, I had to go on the pavements.

Ok, I finally got to Brick Lane and picked up my begals, and a mango juice. Oh I do love Mango juice. Leaving the bakery with my prize in arms I saw this guy waslking towards me. Barbetues, he said his name was. Maybe he had a bit too much to drink last night, as he told me.

We walked down Bethnal Green Road and he expalined his evening previous. See he met these two women on the karoke, one of them being Irish he liked to point out. They then both asked him if he wanted to go back to their flat and on there way they both nicked his wallet and ran off. Not the first time he says. I checked my watch and realised I had to go. Offering him a begal, me and Barbetues went our seperate ways.

Now on my way back I passed 2 familiar faces, one of them being Bram who I'm not sure if he actually saw me, but I waved. And the other being Emma, who slowed down as she was passing me in her car to say hello. It has made my day so far.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Thanks for the bagel...u didn't mention in ur blog that u brought bagels to club for lunch and we scoffed the lot!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Callummck said...

how wierds that.. my big bro lives just off brick lane.. dunbridge street?? frrreaky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home