Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Miss, i need a whole day off for my interview!
I was a bit nervous in the morning, i didn't know how to dress; smart or casual. I chose casual, mearly because i don't have any smart clothes. Meeting Gordon at the hall, me, Gordon and his bad leg set of for my interview at the Salvation Army International Develpment HQ. It sounds so profetional lol. The interview was alot more laid back than i thought.
I expected to be surrounded by suits and an ambush of questions, but it wasn't. Most of the people there were young and dressed casual. The interview was great, i didn't have any concerns at all. I only forgot to ask what hours will i be working, when are my lunch breaks etc.... lol. But who cares lol. It lasted for about an hour and i was in no rush to get back to school, well i told my school i needed a whole day off lol.
Gordon and his bad leg decided to show me round the building and some of Gordons mates, blimey. The first of Gordons mates, Gordon decided to tell him a funny story about his new house. He then told the same 10 minute story to another of his mates, more ecentric than the first time. Don't ask!
Got a whole day off for a cool interview. I really enjoyed metting Gordons mates! Can't wait till September. Who's buying lunch!!!

Elephant & Castle

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and to think i could of moaned at you because you took a day off of school like you allwasy do with me

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is great that your interview did go well. My wasn't so well. I forgot to give my CV to them and at the start I was laughting:( At the end they said that there will probably be only one placement and not two as they said before.
I hope you will get this job Thomas!Good luck!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

thanks victoria! :0)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger nick said...

let me get this straight Gordon increasingly milked and exaggerated a story - never!

a true sign of a preacher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home