Monday, July 17, 2006

And student of the year goes to........

The hall goes silent, whispering under my breath, sa...di...a, sa...dia. Dam its not sadia. Its me. I was nominated and i won student of the year award!

You try to be nice to everyone, sometimes you just get rudeness back in your face. It makes all the being freindly to people who don't really like you, trying to be kind and helpful to everyone all worth while. Just as you begin to think, whats the worth. You win student of the year award, an award given out to 5 students in the whole school for there caring, freindly and possotive attitude towards everyone. It makes being me a whole lot easier.

8 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you won student of the year! and from what i know you really do deserve it cos your so nice to everyone and for caring so much... well done!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

congratulations...who did you bribe?

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Wow, Thomas. I'm impressed. I could never be that nice to people for so long. Maybe that's why I never won student of the year! Is there no end to your talents? After your Oscar winning performance in the DVD on Sunday, now this ...

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Sarah- thanks for the compliment. if you were in my year at school i would have voted for you.

Roz- The only people i bribed were the ones who voted for me. i bribed them with my personality lol. and maybe some £50 notes. mwahahaha

Wendy- thanks for the compliment again lol these comments really have put a smile on my face. like i said to sarah if you were in my year i would vote for you.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Gordon said...

Did you tell them about knoocking on my door and running away? i demand a recount.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Gordon how many times do i have to tell you i didn't knock on your door and run away. Where has the trust gone, where?

:0)

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn i missed student of the year come to think of it i think i have never been to one of them anyway i wont congratulate you thomas you know thats just liek me aint it what was it you say to me all the time you are never positive towards me allways trying to put you down

well its not liek you need me to be positive to you coz u got all of these guys being oh so nice to do to you havent you how lucky are you huh student of the year whoop tey do


yay another esteemed award goethe oh so perfect thomas

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger nick said...

obviously i don't know many of your fellow students, but i can't say i'm surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home