Friday, February 23, 2007

10th time lucky, if im lucky!

Probably about this time last year I started my History Coursework with excitement in me as to 'how i'm gonna write about Civil Rights and Vietnam'. Oh the joy of being wrong.

It's 2.22am in the morning and I've just re-completed my Civil Rights coursework. I have about 6 different copies saved on my USB. Last year I handed in my coursework. It wasn't good enough. I changed it around and handed it back again, it wasn't good enough. I have handed it in a number of time between now and then, including last week. Oh wait, it wasn't good enough. I updated it yesterday and handed it in today. Still not good enough.

I scraped the whole idea of trying to update a crap essay and started all over again. I read through someone elses coursework today. Someone who got an A*. I now know why it wasn't good enough. I've also had a piece of my coursework (different subject) called 'just average' and 'rather vague' today. So how frustrated am I.

I handed in my maths coursework yesterday and realised to myself, I only have 2 pieces of coursework left to finish; science and ICT. Today I have 5. Tomorrow maybe 6, who knows these days. Well, I have now just re-finished a piece of my history coursework all from scratch. And I'm not looking forward to redoing it again, knowing my luck and oh so average coursework.

Oh and another thing, Skillsmatch finally called me outside of school hours for an interview (3.45). Guess what, I was in school doing coursework!

As some guy once said: "History, just one damned thing after another". Someone give him a medal.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

Hey well done again...it takes a strong character to take criticism on board and scrap and start again...

...as Malcolm X said If you have no critics you'll likely have no success

...as Bob Marley said Don't worry 'bout a thing cos every little things gonna be alright

...as Queen said We are the Champions my fiend, we'll keep on fighting til the end

...as Roz said At least there is cheescake and music

 

Post a Comment

<< Home