Sunday, June 25, 2006

Peace, Colourful, Intergrated, Love.......Welcome to my world!
I've been working on the market for years now. At the moment im working every saturday and i help a woman set up and pack away her stall, a bit more money for me. Before i leave in the morning to come home i usually go to Percy Ingles and get my bosses breakfast. Whenever i go into Percy Ingles the staff are always really polite, they always ask me how my week has been and the majority of the time the food is great. When i got back to the stall with everyones food the woman on the stall next door to ours pulled her bacon sandwich out of the bag only to see that it was not maked to good enough standards, especially for the prices Percy Ingles charge. My boss and the woman on the stall next to ours started slagging of the people who work in the bakers and my boss took the sandwich back and ordered them to make her a new one. When my boss returned to the stall, still slagging of the staff in Percy's, i couldn't help but speak my mind. I reminded my boss that everyone makes mistakes and that the staff in Percy Ingles always treat me with great respect so she had no right slagging them off. Dont get me wrong my boss is a very nice person and the sandwich was pretty muffed, but it gets on my nerves when people are happy to point out the bad things that people do but no one ever points out the good things. When i finished work i made sure i went into Percy's just to remind the staff that i think they are great and under the circumstances they work in, i think there service is brilliant. When i went back to work in the evening the lady on the stall next door came up to me and said that she loves the fact that i always see the good in people but i need to step into the real world, which is full of negativity. I then replied to her that maybe she needs to be brought out of the real world and have a little faith in god. She laughed at me.

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

The real world is good if thats how you see it...as Josh would point out the glass can be half empty or half full...we all see the same glass just from different perspectives ...you are someone who sees the glass half full...whereas I see a large flamingo on one leg wading in the glass singing 'Oh I do like to be beside the sea-side' and remembering when they were a young girl singing that song at the school end of year show twirling an umbrella.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

lol roz good prespective. i have to admitt its wierd but at least it see's the good in people.

peace out! the free ranged chicken

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Roz Lynch said...

What happened to your links?

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

what links? the ones that i tried to do up club......if it is i dont know lol.......ill try again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home