Sunday, July 09, 2006

My week!

(starting my week on wednesday as i cant remember much before then)

Wednesday- not much happened, went up youth club and helped out at wednesday club. I tried to blog about my freind being smarter than me but the crappy computers wouldn't let me.

Thursday- Got most of my mock results back and was very pleased:

English Lang. A
English Lit. B
Maths C
Sociology A
Geography A
History A
Humanities C

went up club and beat loads of people at table tennis, until i got thrashed by someone im not willing to mention as i am planning to get my revenge, bitter revenge (mwaahahaha, falls of chair whilst evil laughing). Also socialized with mates.

Friday- Anniversary of 7/7. Went up Salvation Army in the morning to light a candle in memory of those who sadly died and also stayed for a wonderful breakfast (thanks kate and robert). I got a bus and tube to russle square to do the 2 minute silence, it was very sad and i recognized some of the survivors faces from tele. I then got the underground to kingscross to see the memorial there. I got lost on my way back so had to walk around london for about an hour.

Finally got home and went cinema with Craig, Kelly and Josh Smith. We saw pirates of the carrabien. It was great. I had a sad morning but the afternoon turned out to be fun.

Saturday- Woke up at 7am to go work at 8. Finished work at 9.50 and ran home to grab my suitcase to go to the fayre at LPS. Me, Roz, Keeley, Craig, Sarah, Emma and Josh Smith all had a stall in order to raise money for when we go Africa next year. The stall was packed with junk. Well one mans junk is another mans treasure. We had little games on our stall and overall we raised £73.86.

Went out with Craig and Kelly in the evening and we ordered two large meatfeasts from Top Hat Pizza. We sat on the floor where the stairs of the maisonettes are eating our dinner and drinking pepsi. We looked like a right bunch of yobs.

Well thats my week so far.........ill have my net back soon so i will be blogging properly again.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

hey lynn glad to see you blogging....will be great to know what you are up to. i happy toooo. and yes elvis too is king. lol luv ya

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i have said it before but well done again on your mock results you did so well! keep up the good work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home